Prescribed with ciprodex for ear pain. Swollen lymph node, facial numbness and reddish patch in front of the ear. Reason?

My daughter is 15 complaining of ear pain for 4 days. Get her into the dr. no ear infection , no red throat and no nasal congestion . Dr. gives me ciprodex to put in her ear. I start day one and she is screams like its acid going in her ear. The Dr said the lymph node is extremely swollen but no infection. but today there is a red circle in front of her ear on her face and she has call back yet from the dr.
Asked On : Mon, 27 Aug 2012