Prescribed with aziderm, retino and koji glow for acne. Concerned about tanned face

Am having grade 2 acne. I went to skin specialist in 1st 3 week he gave me aziderm. After that 3week i went again he asked me to use retino a, aziderm at night alternately and koji glow at day time and asked me to come back after 3 week i went again he askrd me to stop azidem in place of aziderm he gave me metrogyl gel plus ornidazole gel and one tqblet doxt-s doxycycline hyclate tablets and asked me to review after 20 days nxt month my marriage is ther and my face got tan am worried what should i do now am really worried
Asked On : Tue, 16 Apr 2013