Prescribed with aviane for irregular menstrual cycle. Suffering from hirsutism. Taking novo-cyproterone. Excessive hair growth. Suggestions?

Hi, my doctor prescribed me aviane because i was having irregular cycles, and it caused severe hirsutism! she then tried to fix the side effect of hirsutism with novo-cyproterone/ethinyl estradiol tablets. i feel so helpless knowing that she screwed up my hormonal balance. i would have rather had irregular period once in a while (which now they are evenh more irregular...often 8 months apart!) then having hair all over my body. please please help me. i am afraid my specialist is just using me as an experiment to gage the reactions of the drugs. thank you for your time.
Asked On : Sat, 1 Sep 2012