Prescribed with antibiotics for swollen glands. Having chills, fever and diarrhea. History of amoebae and liver pain. Greenish black stool

Hello. I am a 57 year old man who has been living in the Caribbean and Central America for the last eight years. I have had swollen glands for several weeks. I was prescribed an antibiotic in the BVI three weeks ago and took it for a week. On the last day, I had an attack of chills, and a fever of 101, then diarrhea . Since that time I have had three more lapses of chills and fever, not as bad as the first time. I saw another doctor three days ago who prescribed Bactirim DS which i have been taking with no improvement since Wednesday. Two and a half years ago I was diagnosed with an amoebae in Venezuala and give a treatment which seemed to help. Beginning about six months ago I had acute liver pain but that has largely gone away. I am a light drinker (1or2, one or up to three times a week) I believe I may have a parisite and have gone to Quest for that already...awaiting results I am having blackish or very dark green stool , very loose and I am shaky. I am a sailor who has sailed to 22 countries and I am on my boat right now. I had an ultrasound on my liver three weeks ago and it was called normal and it does not hurt now
Asked On : Tue, 21 Aug 2012