Prescribed with Telekast for allergic cold and cough. Need medication for sneezing

Hello Sir, I am been prescribed to use Telekast-L by my doctor, since I have allergic Cough and Cold . I had taken one full stip of the tablets every night as prescribed but 2 days after the strip was consumed sever sneezing started. Offcourse I had eaten some food items with not so good edible oil. So I bought another strip to start again. Please advice whether the sneezing was due to some allergic food or because I stopped the dosage. Also how long should I take them before this allergy is gone.
Asked On : Thu, 6 Sep 2012