Prescribed with Tab miracule and oligocare for low sperm count. Does Maxoza-L powder have any side effects?

Hello Dr. I am Paresh from Goa. I have been detected with low sperm count . Innitially when i took the analysis report, it has shown 5 millions as my sperm count. Then Dr. prescribed me Tab Miracule and Oligocare..When i did the semen analysis after 3 months, my sperm count was 18.5 millions. Now dr. says i still need to have more sperm count to be a father and so he had prescribed Maxoza-L powder to be taken twice a day.. Will this help in incresing my sperm count?? are there any side effects?? for how long i need to take this???
Asked On : Thu, 30 Aug 2012