Prescribed with Primolut and Dian35 for PCOS. Need dosage instructions

i have consulted a dermatologist few days back and she diagnosed me wit PCOS and gave me primolut and diane 35. but sadly i have forgotten the exact instructions she gave me regarding how to take the prescription cos i bought the medicines few days after the consultation. unfortunately there is no chance for me to go back to the doctor cos i consulted a doctor in another country to which i visited for a couple days due to an emergency. can someone help me find out the right instructions, please?
Asked On : Mon, 9 Jul 2012