Prescribed with Lupigest during pregnancy. What are the side effects?

Hi, I am 9th week pregnant and my doctor has suggested last week for one month every night one Lupigest 200 capsule consume orally. one of my friend s colleague is also pregnant and she is been given susten 200 vaginally insertion. The same tablet susten 200 was prescribed to my friend to consume orally, but she got aborted. Just wanted to know the difference of Susten 200 and Lupigest 200, is it same. Want to know any harm in taking lupigest 200 which is prescribed by my doctor.
Asked On : Sun, 4 Nov 2012