Prescribed with Deviry, folic acid and flustat for missing periods. Can I take these medications together? Safe?

RECENTLY I HAD A PROBLEM OF MENSURATION GAP LIKE 2 MONTH BUT I AM NOT A PREGNANT SO WENT TO HOSPITAL TO GET RID OUT OF THIS PROBLEM AND DOCTOR GIVE ME 3 TABLET THAT IS DEVIRY 10 MG ,ANOTHER FERCOUS SULPHATE WITH FOLIC ACID AND ANOTHER ONE IS FLUSTAT TABLET SO PLEASE ADVICE ME CAN I TAKE THIS MEDICINE ALTOGETHER .IS IT GOOD FOR HEALTH ??? PLEASE HELP ME I AM CONFUSEED and what is solution for period comes in time.
Asked On : Mon, 6 Aug 2012