Prescribed with Decapeptyl injection. Will it be helpful in ovulation and rupturing of egg?

dear doctor, my follicle sizes are 14 cms, 14cms and 11 cms.. my doctor here(in geneva) asked me to inject decapeptyle tomorrow. we were supposed to have iui , but because of easter break , my iui is cancelled. as per my doctor , i will ovulate after using decapeptyl tomorrow. do you think i should follow her instruction or continue my Gonal-f for two -three more days so that i have better size of eggs . and please do clear me the concept of decapeptyl, will it be helpful in ovulation and rupture of my eggs?
Asked On : Sun, 8 Apr 2012