Prescribed with Atorsave and Cresar for high cholesterol and hypertension. High triglycerides in the lipid profile. Nausea in the morning

hello , I was having high cholestrol and BP three months back,.I was prescribed Atorsave 20 mg and Cresar H 40. I lost 17 Kgs of weight after that. I really controlled my diet and routine exercise helped a lot in controlling the weight. now i am 91 Kgs. Problem came when i went again for lipid profile which stated all other values to be well in control except the Triglycerides which were still 311. after that doc prescribed me Atorsave 40. I now have problem of empty stomach everytime and when in the morning i go for walk i fell nausea and i throw up. its now happening twice an week. after that i feel terrible.please let me know what should i do.
Asked On : Fri, 17 Aug 2012