Prescribed voltaren, stomach coating pill for painful knee. Is it safe to use Voltaren?

Hi - I am a 74 yr old female and have been prescribed Voltaren, 50 mg, as well as a stomach coating pill for an extremely painful knee (X-ray shows no arthritis so will have an MRI soon) - celebrex does nothing - I am also taking 6 tylenols - 650 mg - a day for the pain. I also take a diuretic, a baby aspirin and Glucosamine with chondritin. By the time I have the MRI and get results, I will have been on Voltaren for a month or more and wonder if that is safe (some pharmacists recommend against voltaren)?
Asked On : Sat, 12 Oct 2013