Prescribed utovlan, itching, took antihistamine tablets. Could there be a connection? Should I continue?

Hi I am 48 years old and was prescribed utovlan approximately 2 weeks ago. Last Sunday I started itching intensely. It never dawned on me that there may be a connection and I took antihistamine tablets - which didn t help much. Today has been horrendous. I have felt like I could rip my skin off. Could there be a connection? Should I continue to take the tablets? I take 3 a day. Thanks for your assistance. Michelle
Asked On : Tue, 5 Mar 2013