Prescribed to buy Fumil Forte, taken for virus for 6 weeks along with Flutox. Can it be bought over the counter ?

hi there, I was prescribed or allowed to buy Fumil Forte whilst on Holiday in Spain, It was the most helpful Med I had taken after having a virus for 6 wks, along with Flutox, please advise if I can buy over the counter in the uk , instead of bothering my Doctor with a virus , that was not going away with rest and paracetamol ... as usually advised... I note several people have had a similar good result from the above meds.. and they are not antibiotics which I know are not required for a cold , your reply would me much appreciated for the future.. Regards AAAAA
Asked On : Thu, 14 Feb 2013