Prescribed sertraline for depression and anxiety, increased the dose with no improvement. Swelling of neck and lymph nodes, mouth and throat inflammed. Are these the side effects of sertraline?

Hi, My psychiatrist prescribed sertraline 100mg for depression and anxiety and I have been on them for approximately 7months.However, they have not made my depression any better.Infact, my dosage was increased to 150mg about 2 months ago as I was not improving and I actually feel worse. My lymph nodes in my neck started to swell about 3 weeks ago, as well as my tongue and my whole throat and mouth were also badly inflammed. I m wondering if these symptoms could be related to the 150mg sertraline and am amxious to stop taking them and try Duloxetine as I have never tried a SNRI and had little success with various SSRI. Could you please advise? Many thanks,
Asked On : Tue, 31 Jul 2012