Prescribed reneplus for burning penis. What is causing this and cure?

im having a little buring in my penis top region . i did my culture and routine test . nothing was was abnormal . while sitting im noticing more uncomfortability . i didnt have any sex . im using an antibacterial cream for one week .i dont see any inflamtion also in it. I did saw a Urologist doctor in my town (Global hospital - Chennai).He examined and prescribed me Reneplus (Some Vitamin Tablet).he asked there is any flow stop in urine i told him No .
Asked On : Thu, 6 Dec 2012