Prescribed progesterone for periods. Nausea, dizziness, swollen feet, weight gain, sensitivity to smell. Ideas?

Recently, my doctor prescribed me progesterone to help me get my periods regulated. I took it for 7 days and then had a period... That's been about 3 weeks ago since my period. Now, I'm having increased sensitivity to smells, nausea, a tad bit of the runs, dizziness, weight gain, and swelling in the top of my feet and my ankles. I have an appointment with my PCP on Friday, but the oversensitivity to smell is horrible. I'm smelling things my husband can't even smell. Ideas?
Asked On : Thu, 25 Apr 2013