Prescribed progesterone as vaginal insert, bloating and lower abdomen pain. Is this progesterones side effect?

hi docter.. i m married for 2 yrs...Me n my husband were totally normal on medical conditions but still we didnt get kid.. so i done my iui this month on 12 n 13 th day of my cycle... they suggested progestron capsule 2 use in vagina ... is there any side effects in using that.. i feel bloating and pain in lower abdomen ... n irritation on vagina.. very heavy stomach .. is this realted to usage of progestron ? and when will it get implanatation? please give me tips to follow once fater iui done
Asked On : Tue, 3 Jul 2012