Prescribed nominees for pain during periods, missed tablets, cramps, nauseated, excess bleeding. Pregnant?

Doctor gave me nominees to lessen excruciating pain during periods.

I didn't remember to take it everyday and messed my body up.

I was off birth control for three months.

then doctor said to start nuvaring after my next period instead of at the beggining like the website says to.

The second nuvaring I put in makes my body hurt. I had cramps and sharp pains, I felt nauseated, and I bled nonstop the whole time the nuvaring was inserted.

The four weeks was up and I quit nuvaring after that month. I had a period, and finally quit bleeding.

It has been two months since I quit and I haven't had a period yet, I'm supposed to have one in eight days. I took a pregnancy test and both came out positive with faint lines.

Do you think I could be pregnant, or did I just mess my body up really bad? I was checked for an ovarian cyst last year, maybe I should be checked again.
Asked On : Wed, 16 Oct 2013