Prescribed minoz and acutret for acne. Can I stop taking them and start again?

i have been prescribed with minoz and acutret 10 for my acne problem,2 yrs before...i hav acne problem from the age of 14yrs.. and now i m 24 yrs old still have the same problem...during the course of the treatment acne does not occur but wen i stop takin the medicines it again occurs...earlier my entire treatment took place for one again i have acne during the onset of periods...please i need your advice shall i again start with the same medicines...??
Asked On : Sun, 7 Oct 2012