Prescribed methylcobalamin for calf muscle cramp. Swollen leg, black color, painful. What to do?

i am Noorulislam from kashmir, it is before 15 days while playing cricket i slipped my left foot and i had a muscle cramp in me left calf muscle .I just saw a Jp doctor who prescibed me some antibiotic and painkiller and antiinfilimation medicine and i took the medicine for 5 days but still the pain did not go so i went to another doctor who prescribed me Methycoblamin with folic acid(syrup) and aceclofenac , serratiopeptidase and paracetamol(tablet) and a mutivitamin tablet but still my leg has swellings particularly my foot and black color inside the skin showing the blood and while walking i feel little pain and there is a slight continue pain in my thigh as well so what do you suggest me to do
Asked On : Tue, 26 Mar 2013