Prescribed medicines for eye pressure. Having nausea, vomitting. Which doctor should I see?

Off Neptazane and Diamox over 1 week initial problem with both tingling sensations and N/V now still nauseated. Mid back pain-possibly not due to medications but GERD . Not on anything for that. Meds were for high eye pressure when combigan did not lower pressure. All due to cataract surgery that went bad with iritis and Uviatis when lens needed to be placed behind iris of eye. 5 months of prednisolone and corisone now and that elevated pressure. I just need to know what doctor to see about post drug reaction and eye pressure if that is making me sick
Asked On : Fri, 29 Mar 2013