Prescribed medicines for anxiety, nerves weakness. Having dizziness, sleepiness, body pains, shakiness, heaviness in head, constipation. Side effects?

Sir, My doctor suggested to use medicines for anxiety , nerves weakness etc..I am using Nexito forte and Duzela 20mg parallelly in the night and Fesovit in the morning. I have experienced heavy dizziness , sleepy, body pains, shaky body feelings, heavy weight in head, constipation , reduced appetite . So i have stopped the above medicines immediately. Is this condition expected after using Duzela 20mg and Nexito forte parallely? Whether doctor s prescription is correct? Pl advice sir.
Asked On : Sun, 4 Nov 2012