Prescribed for thyronorm. Why am I losing hair, weakness, have low HB level? What can I do?

hi, I am 22 married last year, my TSH level is 6.9 I am prescribed for Thyronorm 25mcg. From last 10 days I am taking the tablet after starting this tablet I am loosing hair, my hair is realy very dry and also my HB level is low its. 9.5. Can you please help me to protect my hair. I am feeling verty weak even also I am planning to concieve as I have functional cyst and my hormonal veriation is high and left ovary is enlarged a bit. Please help me to get rid of this problems.
Asked On : Sat, 30 Jun 2012