Prescribed flexiril for strange feeling under rib cage. LFT results elevated. Due to Flexiril?

I ve had a strange feeling in my right side, just under the rib cage. It kind of feels like I m laying on a ball or something. I ve had a gallbladder ultrasound which was normal, and an x-ray of the right side, also normal. My dr prescribed Flexirel to see if that would help. It did to a point. I just found out the results of my liver function test had elevated ALT and AST, only by 10 points. Could the flexiril have caused that? Now they want to do a CT scan to check the liver. I want to wait and have another blood test in a few weeks. I don t want to spend the money on the CT scan if the blood test was abnormal because of the Flexiril.
Asked On : Sun, 10 Mar 2013