Prescribed flexeril for back pain. How long does it stay in system?

Hi,My husband has had a script of flexeril that is about 6 months old and he was prescribed them for his back.He started work 4 nights ago and started taking them again today.He took one this morning when he got off to help his back pain and to sleep.He is now worried that they could drug test him and it show.How long does this stay in your system?We are looking into get him back to his doctor next week when my insurance starts up.
Asked On : Sun, 10 Mar 2013