Prescribed fertomid post miscarriage, trying to conceive, had periods followed by spotting. Will I conceive again?

hello mam,i had a missed miscarriage last year after that about two months ago we started try for baby again,my dr prescribed me fertomid but i had periods bt it was three days delayed usually i have 27 days cycle,she asked me to take fertomid-50 bt after 6-7 days i started bleeding again it was perios like flow that lasted for three days on 4th day i had slight spotting.m worried wats gng on wid me?will i be able to conceive again?????
Asked On : Thu, 4 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  40 Awaiting Answer