Prescribed feliz-s 5mg and 10 mg for paranoid, nervousness, behavior change. Any side effect? Don't have any depression

Doctor asked me for feliz-s 5mg and feliz-s 10 mg for total of one month and then asked to meet him. But i have not started taking it as i m hesitant of side-effects after withdrawing it after 30 days. I found on internet that it is a depression cure medicine but I didn t consult doctor for depression. I went to doctor for paranoid, nervousness , behaaviour change problems and he prescribed me these feliz-s tablets. Can you please guide me whether this feliz-s is anyway related to sexual activities. Also he told me that i will loose some weight as this medicine lowers one s hunger. Is that also right? Should i take these medicines or not as I m only 24? I think i don t have any depression problem. May be I think a lot. Also my BP came 140/90 one time and 122/80 other time. Is this High BP? Please try to answer all my questions.
Asked On : Sat, 16 Jun 2012