Prescribed etrogestan to take if pregnant, on heparin, aspirin. Any problems if taken together ?

my fertility spec has prescribed me etrogestan to take if i fall previous of 6MC at and before 8weeks. I am now currently a week before i am meant to start my period and was wondering when i should start taking the tablets? is there any harm in starting them now? also have been given heparin and baby asprin to take while preg does using all these cause and adverse reactions being mixed? Im 21 and BMI is 21
Asked On : Sat, 6 Oct 2012