Prescribed crestor for high cholesterol. Abdomen feels tender, uncomfortable. How to remove side effects?

My Simbastatin 0 miligrams prespcription was change after beeing on it for few months. I was prescribe Crestor a 20 miligrams for my high cholesterol . The dr prescribed at bedtime 20 miligrms equivalent to one pill at nite time. But I hear lots of bad side effects with crestor ..and I do not like to take pills period. So I was very skeptical about the change. I decided I will cut the Crestor pills in half that way it will be less miligrams and so I am cutting my pills in half & I take half pill every other day.. My doctor does not know about this.. I still feel side effect from crestor every time I take my half pill at nite,, The upper and lower left side of my abdomen feels tender and unconfortable internally. What you think I can do? dee ray
Asked On : Sun, 13 Jan 2013