Prescribed cabgolin for high prolactin level during pregnancy. Can I take all 9D tablet instead of all 9?

My wife is pregnant after a gap of 7 months.Her prolactin level was high at 38 &doctor prescribed Cabgolin .5. Couple of months back she had severe pain allover the body.After tests it was found that her Vitamin -D was at 3,for which a course was started.However after knowledge of pregnancy last month all medicines were stopped. Duphastone 10mg,all 9 & doxinate oD were prescribed. We r not getting all 9 tablets at our place,instead all 9 D is available.Can we give it to her
Asked On : Wed, 1 Jan 2014