Prescribed antibiotics for shaking fever, urine light yellow color. Can doctor analyse urine report and check if it is stone ?

4 days ago i had fever shaking fever , i visited a dr. and he gave me some antybiotics and some lab test. the result of test is urine color light yellow, ph acidic,albumine+, pus cell 0-2 hpf, eph cells 1-2 hpf. rbc plenty. cast nil calcium ox nil, phossphates nil, uric nil. and blood report is metamyelocyte 00%band form% polymorphs74%lymphocytes26%eosinophils00%basoph00%monocytes00%total WBC 0000 now i want to knw is this symptom of ston from day before yesterdays my fever is also control. pls ans my q
Asked On : Wed, 27 Feb 2013