Prescribed antibiotics for recurring UTI. Have blood in urine. Should I see urologist?

For a number of years, I have been having UTI s quite regularly. My doctor prescribes antibiotics , but they always seem to come back. Taking antibiotics leaves my immune system at a low rate, which takes a long time to build up again. My doctor says that at my age, 67, female, the bladder drops and that I am prone to get these UTI s more often. I have been taking cranberry supplements for a while, but another UTI is back again. The last coupleof days I ve noticed a little blood in my urine. Should a see my urologist for this problem?
Asked On : Sat, 16 Feb 2013