Prescribed antibiotics for bad sinuses, throbbing pain in both temples. Possible cause for pain?

I get bad sinuses the worse I had for 3 days when to er was prescribed antibiotics for five days and tredamol for the headache pressure.the headache pressure no longer there but I be getting throbbing. Head pain on both temple s and in middle of. Head.what causes these pain n what pain eds good for it n what kundrof pain is it. Is this migraine . The light bothers Me a lot Place answer ASAP im about to go crazy cant take pain took motrin.
Asked On : Tue, 1 Jan 2013