Prescribed amoxicillin after strep, rash, prescribed prednisolone. Worsening of rash after stopping medicine. What is happening?

I had strep 4 wks ago, was prescribed amoxicillin . 5 days later started breaking out in a rash and stopped taking the meds. A few days after that I went back to the doctor and was prescribed a 5 days dose of prednisone . Once I stopped taking it the rash became worse. Saw my dr again, last Monday. I was given an injection of steroids and another 5 day taper pack of Prednisone. My last dose was on Friday and once again the rash which is everywhere has gotten worse. What do I do? It is very dry, scaly and if I don t itch it, it isn t too bad. Wait it out? Go back to the doctor?
Asked On : Fri, 29 Jun 2012