Prescribed a Z-Pak for bronchitis symptoms, red bumps seen on legs and ankle. Given Tessalon for cough. Any allergic reaction ?

My 22 year old daughter was prescribed a Z-Pak for Bronchitis symptoms. She took her first one today. She has red bumps on her legs and ankles. It is not itchy and she does not have a fever. She does not have any drug allergies and has taken Z-Pack before without any problems. She was also given Tessalon for her cough . That she had never taken before. Do you think there is any allergic reactions going on? Thank AAA
Asked On : Fri, 1 Mar 2013