Prescribed Zpac for ear infection, still same symptoms. Given more antibiotics, steroid shot, face still swelling up. Any ideas ?

December 14, 2012 I went to the dr. and was diagnosed with an ear infection . he gave me a zpac. After I completed the zpac my face started to swell. (around chin , cheek area). Still was sick feeling.(tired, sore throat , headache, ringing ears). I went to another dr. and he gave me more antibiotics and a steroid shot. He said that the swelling was a virus that went into my salivary glands. The swelling went down within a few days, but the headache and ringing ears, sore throat, tiredness stayed. After about a week, the swelling came back worse than ever. I was working a lot of hours and not getting enough sleep. Had to go to er. They put me in the hospital for 3 days, diagnosed me with cellulitus, then said it was angiodema and recommended me to go to a rhuematologist because they thought i have a auto immune dissorder. Meanwhile, I have seen the rhuematologist and was told i have no autoimmune , if anything inflamation. My face is still swelling up when i don t get enough rest and my ears are still ringing. Antibiotics reduce the swelling. now they are telling me to go to a ent. I am not able to see him until the middle of the month. i have had a hysterectomy last jan 2012 and have noticed when i get run down my eyes break out in whelps and my nails are real frail (since the hysterectomy). I had a neck surgery in 2005 and my jaw pops out of place all the time. Also, my dentist said I do not have any abscess teeth. Do you have any ideas what is wrong with me?
Asked On : Fri, 15 Mar 2013