Prescribed Zoloft for anxiety. Will drinking alcohol have side effects?

Ive just been pescribed zoloft for anxiety 25mg, i have been on them for about 2-3 weeks and i have a get together coming up and wanted to drink alcohol , if instead of missing the dose can i cut the tablet in half making it around 14-15mg just for that night so i dont have as much zoloft in my ststem and take 25mg the next day? Or if i miss my dose so i can drink will this affect me greatpy that i could have a coma as some people say and will i have to start the whole process again and have all the side effects again for two weeks? Please give me some information
Asked On : Tue, 25 Dec 2012