Prescribed Xet cr tablet for anxiety. Helped but caused increased sex drive, strong erection. Suggestions?

Hi,i had used Xet cr 12.5 tablet, then increased the dose upto 25, by the advice of my psychiatrist for my anxiety issue. It worked for me to a big extent and i had another side effect with this,it was sexual, i had increased sex drive,increased time and strong erection as long as i used this tablet.Actually what is the usual side effect of this tablet related to sex?
Asked On : Sun, 27 Jan 2013
what you experience with the drug is off course good. Remember the quality of sex or sex drive is first an issue of the mind. A good psychological state predisposes you to develop sex of good quality. Key issues in sex are a good preparation on both parties, the mind state of each party.
The drug simple gave you a good state of mind, reason why you performed better.
Its not a side effect. Simply gave you a psychological state to produce better results during sex.
Luchuo, MD.