Prescribed Vyvanse, no heart problems. Started getting chest pains, sore throat, varying pulse rate. What could this be ?

im 18 and have no heart problems and have been perscribed vyvanse on and off for years now. around 8:00A.M i took my 70mg vyvanse before school as i always do, and felt completley fine untill about 4:00 P.M when i started having chest pains. the pains started off mild but after a couple of hours got slightly worse, and started to sharpen when i take a breath, and now my throat feels sore as well. ive taken my blood pressure ever 30 minutes or so and my pulse has stayed above 90 but below 105, what could this be?
Asked On : Fri, 15 Feb 2013