Prescribed Utrogestan to improve fertility, had miscarriage. Can medicine be taken orally or vaginally?

Hi I m from the uk but currently living in Spain me and my husband have been trying for our second child for a year following a miscarriage a Spanish gynaecologist has just given me utrogestan to take to improve my fertility . She told me to count 16 days from my first day of my last period then take it for 10 days to increase my chances of getting pregnant. My Spanish isn t great and English wasn t either just wanted to check this and it says can be taken by oral or vaginal which is best as I can t read the instructions there in Spanish thanks Michelle
Asked On : Fri, 9 Nov 2012