Prescribed Udiliv for hepatomegaly with fatty infiltration. Am I going to have liver cirrhosis?

Hi, I have been diagnosed with hepatomegaly with fatty infiltration in USG. Other GI structures are normal. My LFT reveals SGPT & SGOT is more than 100 I have a history of hepatitis A twice in child hood , paratyphiod in adolescence . I did all Hepatitis A,B,C tests -all negative My doctor advised udiliv tablet 150 twice a day, for one month . How can I go ahead with further investigations to know if I am going to have a liver cirrhoisis in future and shall i continue my treatment ?
Asked On : Tue, 7 Aug 2012