Prescribed Terbiforce and Terbinafine cream for frequent balanoposthitis. Medication sufficient?

hello dr. I am a diabetic since 5 years and on novomix30 12-12 with glimmy-2. I get frequent balanoposthitis. Dr. suggested terbiforce+ terbinafine cream. is this sufficient/ how long i should take this?is there a permanent solution?desspite the insuling and tab y my sugar is not controlled? (ht.173cm/wt.79kgs)a lot of white powder like thing comes out on my penis since last 1 year.everytime i wash it goes off but reappear while urinating.whats that white thing is it ketones/proteins
Asked On : Sun, 12 Aug 2012