Prescribed Siphene, Ovigynd and Duphaston. When can I expect to ovulate?

Hi Doctor, i have been advised to take siphene( 3 times a day upto 5 days) and ovigynd tablets(2 times a day for a month) this month starting from 3rd day of my period.Then she has asked me to take Duphaston starting from 13th day.I want to know when can i expect to ovulate?? I mean by taking these tablets do we ovulate on time like in a normal 28 day period, 14th day is considered to be the ovulating time.So do we ovulate on time when we take these tablets??
Asked On : Sun, 11 Nov 2012