Prescribed Seroflo and Levosiz for cough, cold and breathing problems. Do I have asthma or allergy?

hi i am 25 years old.i had cough and cold last week and some breathing problem after 2 days. in the past i had sneezing problems when exposed to said i had asthma .she has prescribed seroflo 250 2 puffs 2 times a day and levosiz m tablet once a absolute eosinophil count was 1.27*10^9/lt. She said i am suffering from severe allergy.i am confused it is asthma or just allergy? i have been feeling better after treatment for 5 days.
Asked On : Sun, 11 Nov 2012