Prescribed Sensiclav for cold, cough, fever. Abdominal pain, vomiting, diarrhea

I had cold , cough and fever - I went to a doc who gave me Sensiclav 625 and Trozam OD - The medicine was too strong and I had lowe abdominal pain and I became unconcious. I went to another doctor who gave me Defnalone 6 and Montek LC. I then started with stomach pain and diarrhoea and also vomitting. The doctor said I had stomach infection. Now he has given me Tab Imodiom and Emeset. I have had two dosage and my diarrhoea has not stop nor the stomach pain. Please help. I am concerned.
Asked On : Fri, 1 Feb 2013