Prescribed Rowatinex, Cefuroxime and Hyoscine for kidney stones. Safe when breastfeeding?

Hello I ve been having kidney stones both left and right. I was prescribed by the doctor to take Rowatinex, Cefuroxime , Hyoscine.. I only consulted a health center doctor, she s a community physician. That s why I wanted to ask an expertise concerning kidneys. My questions are the following: 1. I m breasfeeding my 1 year old son, so I want to know if these medicines are safe to drink? 2. Aside from taking plenty drinks of water, I really want to know what food specifically I can eat, would it harm if I eat sweets, chocolates, drink instant coffee? 3. Is it safe if I do normal chores, or do I need entire rest, since I m a mom with two kids, and do many things in the house? 4. I m having difficulty with my bowel movement , and it really pains my sides. Urine is normal but what s the cause of this? I ve been really having a hard time exerting efforts and I feel so weak since I have to discipline myself from .eating. I hope you could help me. Thank you.
Asked On : Mon, 8 Oct 2012