Prescribed Regestrone tablets for irregular periods. Got periods before completion of course. Continue course?

hi, age is 22,and weight is 54 kgs,my doctor prescribed me Regestrone tablets ,3 tablets per day for 21 days, for my irregular periods.i took it for 13 days.but i missed 3-4 doses of tablets,,,,n now i have got my periods before completion of the course of tablets,,,,so what should i do now?,,,,,,should i take it during the periods also to complete 21 days course or stop taking regestrone tablets till the periods stop ?plz plz guide me about this......
Asked On : Sat, 23 Feb 2013