Prescribed Puregon for assisted fertility conception. How is Brevactid different from Utrogest?

hello doctor, i am on 5th cycle of assisted feritility conception . I am asked to take Puregon 50 microlitre from cd2 to cd11 (today). Tommorrow i am supposed to take the brevactid 5000. And after that i am usually prescribed utrogest.but this cycle,my gyn asked me to take another shot of Brevactid 5000 on CD17. I would like to know what this ll do to my cycle and what difference this has to that of using utrogest?
Asked On : Thu, 20 Dec 2012