Prescribed Prozac and Wellbutrin. Can I take it with Oxycodone?

I have scripts for prozac 20 twice a day, wellbutrin 1once a day to off set prozac s side effect of lack of sex drive , adderall 10 3 times daily and kolodopin 1 to 2 a night I have taken my daily dose of everything but koloapin..... I have an old script for oxycodone i took one tonight because of body aches long day with 7 month old and 3 year old, and moving into a new house. as i laid down from my last feeding with the baby is when i took the oxy, as i was falling asleep i remembered a series about people taking it and not waking up. both my babies are in bed with me now because they are sick with colds and had fevers. husband out of town. never had problems with daily script interactions, but now i am afraid i may not wake up from taking oxy only took one. Should i be worried? don t want kids to wake with dead mom no one will find me until late friday when husband gets back from business trip. what should i do? oh oxy is actually Acetaminophen and oxycodone hydrochloride 325 mg / 7.5 mg.
Asked On : Mon, 10 Dec 2012